Cisco Network Engineer
We are looking to hire an experienced Cisco network engineer to implement and maintain networks for our clients. As a network engineer, you will be responsible for installing networks, troubleshooting issues, maintaining security, and training end-users on networking products.
To ensure success, you should have extensive experience with network installations, good communication skills, and experience with end-user training. Ultimately, a top-rate Cisco network engineer should be able to and deploy and maintain scalable and secure networks that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
Cisco Network Engineer Responsibilities
• Analyzing existing hardware, software, and networking systems.
• Creating and implementing scalable Cisco networks according to client specifications.
• Testing and troubleshooting installed Cisco systems.
• Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
• Performing speed and security tests on installed networks.
• Applying network security upgrades.
• Upgrading/replacing hardware and software systems when required.
• Creating and presenting networking reports.
• Training end-users on installed Cisco networking products.
Cisco Network Engineer Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
• CCNA or CCNP certification.
• At least 1 year experience as a network engineer.
• Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems.
• Experience with storage engineering, wide-area networking, and network virtualization.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with end-user training.