Basic IT Managed Services
We understand that cost is a deciding factor in everyday decision making, most especially for startup and growing companies. Designed specifically for new organizations or start-up businesses with limited IT staff, Bequik’s basic IT Managed Service provides your organization access to skilled IT professionals who are dedicated to maintaining and optimizing your technology environment without burden of the cost of hiring an additional employee. This way, you can focus more on what matters most, which is running your business.
It’s like having your own IT department without the cost of having one.
Our Basic IT Managed Service is best suited for companies with less than 8 – 15 endpoints (Laptops, computers, etc.)
1. Basic Computer Set-up
-Software Configuration: Assisting with the installation, set-up and configuration of software applications.
– LAN Configuration: Setting up the internal network infrastructure to connect computers and other devices within the organization.
2. Software and Application Support
– Application Support: Aiding for standard software applications commonly used in the organization.
– Operating System Support: Offering help with common issues related to the operating system. This includes rebooting, reconfiguration and ticket raising for hardware’s under warranty.
3. Help Desk Support
– Single Point of Contact: Tier 1 8×5 support acts as the primary contact for all IT-related inquiries, requests, and issues from employees. (May be upgraded to 24/7)
4. Asset Management
– Hardware and Software inventory: Keep track of your IT Assets, hardware and software inventory so you don’t have to.