Technical Engineer Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
• Help in implementing, Administering, and Troubleshooting network infrastructure devices including wireless access points, routers, switches
• Help in creating accurate network diagrams including detailed documentation
• Assist in Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software and other basic network related problems
• Shadow in Installing, configuring, supporting network equipment and replacing faulty network hardware components when required
• Work with our engineers and contribute to their respective projects.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university entering either the sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate year.
• Pursing Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology from an accredited university or college
• Experience and interest in engineering hardware and software development.