Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
– Developing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department, including our social media, content creation, email, and advertising campaigns
– Planning and managing our social media platforms
– Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
– Collaborate with internal & external groups to deliver high impact partnership projects and brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
– Overseeing and managing all promotions, giveaways, and other digital projects
– Prepare and manage events, trade shows and exhibitions that Bequik will participate in
– Conduct market research and stay abreast of competitors’ positioning, ensure effective and timely activation of marketing plans by coordinating with all concerned departments.
– Contribute to the development of the company’s strategic planning, plan and set marketing goals and objectives, implement and manage marketing strategies.
– Provide daily, weekly and monthly report on marketing progress
– Evaluate all marketing performance and activities and make suggestions for improvement.
– Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to adjust and optimize strategies accordingly
Marketing Manager Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field (preferred but not required)
– A minimum of 3+ years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
– In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
– Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
– Excellent on-camera and in-person presentation skills
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
– Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
– Highly proactive and solutions-driven with a very positive and can-do attitude