Roles & Responsibilities
The Human Resources Manager will lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Manager will implement services, policies, and programs; will report to the President and assist company managers about Human Resources issues.
The Human Resources Manager will manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
• recruiting and staffing;
• internal communications;
• organization development;
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
• employee orientation and development;
• policy development and documentation;
• employee relations;
• company employee and community communication;
• compensation and benefits administration;
• employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
• employee services and counseling.
The HR Manager will spearhead the following:
• Compensation & Benefits
• Recruitment Management
• Training and Development
• Employee Relations
• Policies and Compliance
• External Relations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Psychology, or equivalent. MBA degree an advantage.
• At least 7 years experience in a managerial capacity within a tech, start-up, retail or shared services setting.
• Wide knowledge on principles and best practices of personnel administration.
• Strong background in the following fields: Recruitment, Employee Retention, Compensation and Benefits, Labor/ Employee Relations, Training and Development, Organizational Development and Philippine Labor Law experience also a plus. Demonstrate good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.